Mattresses by Lady Americana
The Lady Americana Hospitality and Contract Products Collection offers the ultimate in comfort, support, long-lasting durability, and value, required by today’s hospitality industry. By combining our exclusive Ameri-Spring® mattress unit with layers of our unique high-density upholstery foams and luxurious quilt foam, we able to provide a mattress collection that exceeds industry expectations. On Ameri-Spring® innerspring unit provides perfect support for each guest and deep refreshing sleep.
- Twin Standard: 38 x 75″
- Twin XL: 38 x 80″
- Full Standard: 53 x 75″
- Full XL: 53 x 80″
- Queen: 60 x 80″
- Eastern King: 76 x 80″
Contact us for prices.
- Ameri-Spring® Weight placed anywhere on this dense mesh of springs is passed off to the entire mattress, eliminating motion transfer and reducing stress on individual coils, providing maximum comfort and dramatically extending the life of the mattress.
- Ameri-Guard® Providing up to 18% more sleeping area. This feature also significantly delays metal fatigue, adds years of maintenance-free life to the mattress.
- Angular Coil Design Pressure applied from the sleeper is absorbed with no hammocking, twisting, turning, or sagging.
- W Shaped Coils The latest innerspring technology, utilizes high tensile strength wire more effectively to provide ideal individual comfort, support, and durability.
- Interlocking Coils Assures the guest, no matter what their support requirements, will be held in the proper posture position.
- Open Ended Coils The surface of the spring unit contours to the shape of the sleeper, giving a supple, comfortable sleep surface.
- Left and Right Turning Coils Every coil counterbalances every other coil eliminating side to side motion. This provides a very stable sleeping surface, even if one of the sleepers is restless.
Several different types of polyurethane foam are used in both the comfort and quilt packages of our mattresses to achieve different comfort levels and qualities.
- Higher density foam has less air, is higher quality, and will last longer.
- The industry standard for mattress foam is a density of 1.2. Lady Americana uses 1.2 thru 1.4 density foams in our mattresses as part of our commitment to building a higher quality, more durable product.
This state-of-the-art foam was specially designed to replace the polyester fiberfill traditionally used in the top quilted layer of mattresses, and has a number of benefits:
- No fiber breakdown – eliminates body impressions associated with fiberfill
- No fiber migration – quilt pockets remain filled and evenly distributed
- Breathable, for more comfortable sleep
- Environmentally friendly production process
All of our new mattresses from Serta are commercial-grade; they are the same quality that you find in top hotels such as the Hilton, or Marriott. Serta’s patented Comfort Quilt design, the most supportive innerspring available, and incomparable durability with every Perfect Sleeper, Serta guarantees you will never have to count sheep again.
The unique construction of Serta’s exclusive Advance Comfort Quilt system allows air to flow easily through the mattress for up to 42% more cooling power than a traditional memory foam mattress. This means less heat build-up and a more comfortable sleep surface temperature.
Total Edge Foam Encasement
The Total Edge Foam Encasement design with a durable border rod prevents sagging at the mattress edges. This helps eliminate that annoying edge “roll-off” so you can stretch out all the way to the edge of your mattress. (Available in the Serta Perfect Sleeper Diamond Suite mattress.)
Rows of continuous coil run vertically within the mattress, providing consistent support along the entire length of your body. This design works to maintain proper spinal alignment throughout the night and enhances the innerspring’s stability and durability throughout the life your Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress.
Serta’s Head-to-Toe Coil Construction works to reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another. Each coil is attached to its neighbor for enhanced stability and absorbs motion so you can sleep soundly, even when your partner moves.
- Twin Standard: (38 x 75″)
- Twin XL: (38 x 80″)
- Full Standard: (53 x 75″)
- Full XL: (53 x 80″)
- Queen: (60 x 80″)
- Eastern King: (76 x 80″)
- 532 13 1/4 Gauge
- Continuous Wire Unit
- 9 Gauge Border Wire
- Posturized Center Third
- Total Edge Foam Encasement
- Head-to-Toe Helicals
- 1″ Serta PillowSoft Foam
- 1″ Serta pillowSoft Foam
- Serta Insulator Pad
- 95% post-industrial recycled steel
- Certified sustainable wood
- Reduced energy and waste during production
We also carry mattress sets by Corsicana Bedding Inc. Corsicana Bedding builds a wide range of high quality, residential-grade mattresses that are a great value for the price.
- (38 x 75″)
- New mattress and foundation set starting at $229
- (38 x 80″)
- New mattress and foundation set starting at $259
- (53 x 75″)
- New mattress and foundation set starting at $269
- (60 x 80″)
- New mattress and foundation set starting at $299
Full Std. (53″ x 75″) *Temporarily Out of Stock*
XL Full (53″x 80″) *Temporarily Out of Stock*
Queen (60″x 80″)
Eastern King (76″x 80″)
Hotel King (72″x 80″) *Temporarily Out of Stock*
*Our used mattress inventory is constantly changing. Please call for current inventory of our gently used mattresses and for pricing of the mattresses. Discounts available for bulk purchases. Thank you*
Last Updated 08.16.2018